your ads here


Home » Insurance » Moving Insurance

Moving Insurance

Post By 0 Comment(s)

insured2Moving Insurance

When moving your belongings, you need to make sure that the company you hire is licensed and insured. The last thing you want is for accidental damage to occur and you left without any compensation. The California Public Utility Commission (PUC) mandates that all moving companies provide basic moving insurance to clients.

Basic Moving Insurance

By law, we offer basic moving insurance, which provides $0.60 per pound up to $300 for a damaged item. For example, if a 100 lb. china cabinet gets damaged, you would receive $60 in compensation ($.60 x 100).

Additional Insurance


We understand that some customers will not be satisfied with basic moving insurance, which is why we offer 3rd party insurance, which you can purchase either through us, or on your own. The additional moving insurance is affordable, and lets you pick how much you want your items insured for should any damage occur.



Insurance, Moving

Comments are closed.