Moving to The State of Florida?
If you are planning to move to The State of Florida, AAA Movers has a Welcome package that will help you get settled in with a restaurant guide and discounts to some of our favorite eateries. Be sure to ask for our restaurant welcome package for moving to The State of Florida.
Moving by yourself or with a family in tow to The State of Florida is an adventure in finding all the Great Places to visit and hang-out. No matter what area of town you will be living in the Miami area, we’re here to assist you in all your moving needs. Best of all we know all the right places to enjoy and hang-out in The State of Florida.
We also offer commercial movers services in The State of Florida, just fill out the quote offer for your local commercial movers in The State of Florida.
Let us do the heavy lifting while you take in the view and the new location. You are hiring expert movers that will treat you well and handle all your belongings with kid gloves as if it was from their own family.
Benefits of moving to Florida
- It is hot and sunny most days. As well as just being more pleasant, this means that you can plan an outdoor event knowing that the weather is likely to be good.
- No need to shovel snow in the Winter either. Scraping ice off your car windows is also uncommon, and there’s no need to dress up in thick layers of winter wear every time you venture outside during the colder months either.
- No state taxes to pay. The Sunshine State doesn’t tax you, so you just have federal taxes to worry about.
- Lots of world class beaches and state parks to enjoy. Plus even if you live inland, because of the shape of the state the beach is never far away – you can usually venture out to the coast and be back on the same day.
- A great place for yachting, sailing, diving, swimming, or going for a cruise, thanks to the warm weather and scenery. Plus there is surfing too, of course.
- A great place for outdoor sports, such as golf and tennis. There are lots of high quality facilities and the weather means that you can play pretty much all year round.
- Lots of theme parks (for example: Disney, Universal Studios and Busch Gardens) and leisure/recreational venues for all the family. There’s never any reason to get bored in Florida.
- Plenty of interesting and exotic animal life.
- Lots of nature trails, springs, rivers, and lakes to explore. Plus there’s the Florida Everglades.
- The state is cosmopolitan with a very mixed population – lots of different groups and types of people of all ages. Perhaps only New York has a greater cultural diversity.
- You can buy a new home for a relatively cheap price in many parts of Florida.
- The cost of living is relatively low in much of the state (though not everywhere).
- You can grow oranges and grapefruit in your own yard.